Gift Ideas for Pet Lovers: Finding the Purrfect Present
“It’s the most wonderful time of the year…” to show your loved ones just how much they mean to you, and what better way to do that than by recognizing the people (or furbabies) in their lives that mean the most to them?! If you have a friend or family member who’s super passionate about their pet, it might seem stressful trying to figure out how to find the purrfect present, but have no fear!
We just happen to be major pet lovers ourselves, and many of us are proud to have furry friends as part of our families, so we’re more than qualified to help you get creative with your gifting this year! From dog print socks to a gift card towards grooming services, read on to explore gift ideas for pet lovers pawsitively perfect for the holidays.Order Dog Print Socks for Your Dog-Loving Friends
Practical Gifts with Personal Touches
We like to think that, as you get older, you balk a lot less about receiving practical gifts for the holidays because you realize the value in receiving something you’ll actually use! Look for items that have a hint of a personal connection to make them feel extra special.
- Whether your friend is getting ready to go back to the office, or making their WFH setup a little more permanent, they’ll love a photo frame reminding them of the little loves they spent so much time with during quarantine. Print a picture of their pet so they don’t have to worry about choosing a favorite.
- Deodorizing candles will help keep their home smelling fresh and clean. Keep in mind, this is a gift for very close friends and family. You might want to avoid it if you’re not sure how it’ll go over.
- You had to have known we couldn’t get through this post without reminding you of some sweet Christmas sock gift ideas for the pet lovers in your life! From styles that look like their little furbaby, or pairs with funny sayings, cat socks and dog print socks put the “fun” in functional this holiday season.
While it can be sweet to go the custom route (for example, by getting their pooch’s paw print printed on a mug) when shopping for your loved ones, meaningful gifts don’t have to be super complicated. Home accessories like throw blankets, pillows and even welcome mats that feature quotes about beloved pets or general paw print motifs are just as useful as they are thoughtful.Goodly’s Cat Socks Are Purrfect
Gifts That Pamper the Pet
Pet lovers usually find no greater joy than seeing their furry friend get excited over a new toy or treat. If you know your loved one well enough to understand their pet’s dietary restrictions or favorite foods, pick up a gift that shows just how much you pay attention.
- A personalized jar filled with special treats is a great way to help them spoil their pet. You can even DIY a recipe for homemade versions.
- If your friend or family member typically orders pet food through a subscription service, consider footing the bill for a month or two to help offset the cost of this necessity.
- It can be time-consuming to take pets to the groomer, but some breeds do really benefit from that extra professional touch. Pick up a gift card for their favorite groomer, and offer to take care of the drop off and pick up!
- Some pets may love bathtime, but others are less than enthusiastic about slipping and sliding in the soapy tub. Consider getting a little bath mat to help make the process more enjoyable for everyone involved.
Pet owners know the costs of having a furry, or feathery, member of the family can add up over time, even if the positive link between pets and human development makes the expense well worth it! Christmas gifts that can help counterbalance some of the financial burden of pet ownership are especially thoughtful in coronavirus times.
The Purrfect Present
The pet lovers in your life are probably used to putting others before themselves, but they certainly deserve some pampering this holiday season, too! The purrfect Christmas gifts for pet lovers are the ones that let them know you care just as much about Fido as they do.