Feeling stressed about this year’s stocking stuffer strategy? Well, amidst all the gift guides, the door-busters and the brainstorming sessions, we’re here to provide you with some relief. We give you, ladies and gentlemen, the perfect stocking stuffer: A PAIR OF SOCKS.
We are here to go into detail about exactly why novelty socks make the world’s best holiday gifts in the hopes that you’ll be able to check “stocking stuffers” off that ever-growing Christmas to-do list ... and maybe even have a little bit of fun while you’re at it!
- Um, It’s Brilliant: Obviously! Any recipient with a sense of humor — like, all of your friends and family — will get a kick out of the fact that you basically put a sock inside a sock as part of your holiday gift. If you plan to give out your stockings early, stuff them with some fun holiday socks, because who doesn’t want to strut through the season in Santa flamingos or Christmas cats? If you want to get really “Inception” on them, put a pair of stocking socks in their stocking.
- You’ll Always Get the Size Right: No guessing here! Yep, sizing your novelty socks is as easy as putting Yoda on the Christmas tree. You don’t even have to know your recipient’s exact shoe size, so there’s basically zero risk. We even have XL men’s socks for that guy in your life with huge feet! If you’re in the market for a return-proof stocking stuffer, skip the gift receipt and put a sock in it this season. (Also, though, we do totally offer free returns in the U.S. Just in case!)
- It Suits Any Recipient: Kids, grown-ups, grown-ups who act like kids — whoever the recipient, we’ve got a sock for the stocking! Not only are our socks perfect for wearers of any age, they’re also perfect for any personality. We have novelty socks for everybody, from avocado enthusiasts to binge-watchers and crazy cat dudes. Shop based on their profession, favorite food or weird quirk because those are the things we want to help you celebrate about your loved ones! Not sure where to start? Kick things off with our men’s holiday socks and holiday socks for women. We have hand-picked these styles with love, so you can spend less time shopping and more time with your feet kicked up (wearing great socks, of course).
- They’re Budget-Friendly: Stocking stuffers should be thoughtful gifts that are small enough to fit, but it’s also super important that they are affordable. We’ve got you covered on that front!. Because our novelty socks are priced right in that stuffer-friendly sweet spot, you can grab a few for yourself because there’s nothing wrong with filling up your own stocking.
- They Can Be Luxurious, Too: Want to pamper someone? Socks can definitely be one of those low-key high-end presents that feel super special. If you want to take the luxe approach, consider stuffing your recipient’s stocking with some cozy cashmere or wool socks that feel supremely decadent. They’ll feel like royalty when they slip these babies on throughout the year. Hint: These make an awesome gift idea for grandparents, in-laws and others whom you must shop for but have no idea what to get. Toss in some bath bombs and face masks, and you’re golden.
- Oh Yeah, and They’re Practical: When you’re cracking up at all of our hilarious patterns, it’s easy to forget that fun socks are also really practical, meaning they can be used to ... you know ... warm the feet and provide a buffer between shoe and sole. Everybody needs ’em, and everybody wears ’em all the time. If that’s not a good gift idea, we don’t know what is!
Putting the Joy Back in Christmas Shopping
At Goodly, it’s our goal to make our customers smile whenever we can, and we’re crazy about the idea of using socks to do it. Whether you’re here for festive holiday socks or novelty numbers that make your recipients chuckle, this is the place to get it done. You’ll love watching your friends and family grin from ear to ear when they pull a pair of socks picked just for them from their stockings, and it won’t take long before you agree that novelty socks are by far the world’s best stocking stuffers!Shop Now!