Got the dreaded annual secret Santa gift exchange invitation email? Dread no more, gifters! Because we’ve got everything you’ve ever wanted in a secret Santa gift. Spoiler alert — it’s socks! We believe our wares are the gold standard of secret Santa gifts for a bunch of different reasons, but mainly the ones listed below. So, go ahead and stock up on stockings for the next time you’ve got to draw a recipient’s name out of a hat, and read on to learn why it’ll be the best decision you make this holiday season
1. They Suit Every Personality: Whether you’re looking for gifts for a co-worker you don’t know very well or for an animal-loving pal who’s always dressing her dog up in bowties (send pics), there’s a pair of socks in our selection for every personality. Why? Because everyone wears socks. It’s a universal truth. Some ideas tailored to your recipient:
- For the Co-worker: If you’re looking for secret Santa gifts for co-workers who you don’t know all that well, go for a pair of holiday socks. Why? Because everyone likes festive T-rexes and sloths wearing Santa hats. Go ahead, test our theory. It’s foolproof. You could also find a pair that celebrates his or her profession or favorite hobby if you want to get more personal.
- For the Foodie: Seeking secret Santa gifts for foodies? There’s only one choice: food socks. These scrumptious-looking styles are emblazoned with tons of foodie faves: tacos, bananas, avocados, pancakes, sushi, watermelon, donuts. Actually, our food socks selection is kind of like a buffet, now that we think about it.
- For the Animal Lover: Socks make the best gifts for animal lovers, especially if they’re adorned with cute animals doing goofy things. Some examples: pigs flying, dogs doing science experiments, otters eating watermelons, sloths doing nothing yet still being really cute. Need we say more?
2. They’re Practical and Practically Return-Proof: Our socks are right up there with Starbucks gift cards in terms of presents you know will get immediate use. Unlike Starbucks gift cards, though, fun socks are a unique, personalized gift! And in the extremely unlikely event that your recipient is not pleased with them, we proudly offer free returns and exchanges within the U.S.
3. They’re Funny (If You Want Them to Be): Anyone who signed up for secret Santa in the first place probably has a sense of humor, and we all know that funny gifts are the biggest hits at white elephant parties. So if it’s appropriate for your group, surprise your recipient with a pair of funny socks this year instead of the basic dollar bill toilet paper or bacon-flavored soda pop. Grab yourself a pair of wearable knee-slappers with funny phrases like “In dog beers I’ve had one” or “I have mixed drinks about feelings."
4. They’re Affordable: Don’t get us wrong, we’re suckers for luxury socks made of mind-blowingly soft materials. But even these high-end socks in our selection are priced at or under $20 to meet your gift-giving parameters. Plus, you can grab funny, cute novelty socks from our selection for under $10. So even if you get invited to a bundle of gift exchanges this year, you can crush it without spending all your holiday cash.
5. There’s Little Sizing Involved: Generally, unless you’re buying for your child or someone you know really well, sized apparel is off-limits. You just shouldn’t go there. The one exception? Socks. If you have a general idea of the person’s shoe size, you can pretty much guarantee that the socks you pick will fit just fine. But if you need advice on what size to buy, we’ve got you covered with our sock size chart.
When shopping for the perfect secret Santa gift, ask yourself the following question: Would I want this thing? Most likely, if it’s a fun pair of socks, the answer is going to be heck yes, I would! So, if you need a gift that’ll be stolen again and again at the white elephant exchange or standard secret Santa, trust us and stick with socks!Shop Now!