We sell many different brands of cool novelty socks, most of which feature bright colors and detailed patterns. Each company offers different care recommendations, which you can find here, with brands listed alphabetically.
In general, your safest bet is to wash your fun socks in cooler water, turned inside out, then hang or lay flat to dry or tumble dry low. This helps preserve their color, shape and quality for as long as possible.
- Blue Q: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry medium heat.
- Foot Traffic: Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low.
- Gumball Poodle: Machine wash cold. Hang to dry.
- Headline: Machine wash cold with non-chlorine bleach if needed. Do not iron
- Hot Sox: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
- K. Bell: Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low.
- ModSocks: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Sock It to Me: Sock It to Me socks love being washed with like colors in cold water. Hang to dry.
- SockGuy: For best results, turn your socks inside out before washing. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener.
- Socksmith: Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Line dry bamboo styles.
- Stance: Machine wash cold. Line dry. Avoid bleaching or ironing.
Treat your socks with care, and they’ll show you nothing but love in return!Shop Now!